Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is growing, innovative, and leading provider of software solutions and consulting services to the health care sector in Australia.
About the Role
The digital development team have a position available for a talented and switched-on Mobile Application Developer to design and build innovative Android and iOS mobile applications using the latest technologies.
You will be involved in the development of a exciting greenfield product. In this role, you will plan, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor complex programs and API integrations.
- Maintain existing iOS and Android Apps
- Enhancements for future development
- Bug Fixes as required and logged by Clients
- Design and Implement changes
- Advise management on new Ideas or how the App’s could be made better
- Release new App’s as required
- Strong Native development skills in Android and iOS
- End to End App Development skills including solid UI development skills
- Experience with API integrations
- PHP knowledge is desirable
- Ability do make API’s and Webservices for the APP
- Experience in building Android / iOS apps that have successfully launched
- Experience with Source control such as git
- Proficiency in iOS (Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa, Swift) or Android (Java, Android SDK)
- Can provide Examples of Apps in Apple/Google stores or other commercially available Apps
- Previous experience working in a team with multiple developers committed to a single code base
- Developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile