About the Company
The company offers an extensive selection of hardware and retail products. As a company, they are committed to innovation, value, quality and providing a full range
of work and lifestyle products.
About the Role
Our client needs a Marketing Manager – Brands to work across the product portfolio. Works with own and cross-functional teams to develop and execute Marketing strategies across the relevant brands that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Our client is a respected leader in the category and is both agile and evolving.
- Conduct market research to understand consumer preferences, trends and competitors. Use data to make informed decisions about marketing strategies.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to achieve brand objectives and sales targets. This includes setting budgets, timelines and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and campaigns. Manage & monitor the success of the brand image and positioning in the market.
- Manage the marketing budget, track expenses, and ensure a strong return on investment in marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and analyzing the brand’s performance to provide strategic recommendations for improvement.
- You will bring significant Brand Marketing experience and exposure to the full marketing mix in either a retail, FMCG, hardware, industrial, or manufacturing environment within the B2B landscape.
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing role commensurate with the seniority of the position and the size and complexity of the brand portfolio to be managed.
- Data and insights led, experienced in marketing analytics – leading research, identifying trends and opportunities.
- Commercially astute with an understanding of trade, shopper, retail and brand marketing.
- Delivery – balancing act between strong attention to detail and getting things done on time