The Senior Microsoft 365 Engineer plays a key role as a Level 3 Support team member of our client’s Microsoft 365 Centre of Excellence. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for designing, building and supporting solutions end to end for client’s customers. You will troubleshoot technical issues for customers to show how these products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative.
- Designing, building, configuring and supporting cloud infrastructure using M365 services such as Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for business.
- Operational support of customer systems including proactive monitoring of systems, assisting with incident resolution, performing standard and non-standard changes
- Support all M365 installations, problem solving and testing to ensure the availability, validity and reliability of company’s Azure Platform environment;
- Provide governance and support to customers Microsoft 365 environments
- Identification of inefficient procedures or processes and suggesting improvements for implementation
- You will ideally have previous experience in an ICT Professional Services organisation and have extensive hands-on experience as a Microsoft 365 Engineer. You will be able to demonstrate;
- Experience with configuring and administration Azure Endpoint Management;
- Demonstrated experience with Azure Active Directory and associated processes and configurations;
- Proven experience with ITIL framework and processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively as part of a team