Website DNA Client
Our client is a national company that is dedicated to offering a broad range of top quality products to their customers in the industry and are now looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and reliable Logistics Coordinator in their warehouse in their Doncaster,VIC.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international retailer. You will be joining a logistics team where you will need to be a process driven individual with impeccable time management and organisational skills. Some main responsibilities will include;
- Operations and team management
- Managing stock out of local and overseas 3PL warehouses to our customers
- Handling of freight forwarding activities for both import and export
- Stock management & reporting
- Actively support the budget process
Essential skills and experience
- Previous shipping experience required
- Sound understanding of working with freight, shipping and customs
- Shipping experience both import and export
- Comfortable working with systems & technology
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com