Website DNA Talent
Inside Sales Executive
About the company
Our customer is a major provider of mobile messaging solutions around the world. The cutting edge of messaging technology, and rapidly increasing footprint in Australia and around the world.
You will join a dynamic and supportive team with some of the best technical, sales, and product development minds in the sector.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for an Inside Sales Executive to play a critical role in building and growing their ANZ client base. Using your (GSD) Get Stuff Done attitude and sixth sense in identifying opportunities and turning them into results, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and customer service calls.
- Building a robust pipeline of opportunities with high conversion rates.
- Understand how to identify customer needs and requirements
- Closing sales to achieve monthly/quarterly KPIs
- Answering inbound calls and handling general sales enquiries, or transferring to the relevant department
- Entering data and relevant information accurately into our internal software and CRM (HubSpot).
- Working in partnership with the technology team to ensure the voice of the customer is at the front of what they do
- Managing all aspects of onboarding new customers, including integration and customer training (Training available)
- Collaborating internally to resolve technical, billing/collections, and other account-related issues
To be successful in this role you will be a sales professional that has a high level of proactiveness and a good knowledge of the sales cycle.
You will have:
- A strong selling background and an ability to build relationships
- Excellent communication, time management, organisational, and negotiation skills
- A professional call manner and call handling skills
- Demonstrated experience in a Customer/Sales focused role
- The ability to handle pressure in a high volume sales team
- Excellent knowledge of CRM management and navigation