Website DNA Client
Our client is seeking an experienced people leader and stakeholder manager to join our team in the newly created position of General Manager Property.
The General Manager Property has responsibility for developing and executing property management best practice through leadership, financials (capital expenditure, operating expense and P&L), champion value add projects and balance short- and long-term performance goals. As a key member of the executive team to drive change you will implement process improvement through systems and processes.
The role seeks to drive a high level of engagement with our clients with direct responsibility for design and execution of all sites and major investments whilst ensuring key commercial outcomes and income are delivered.
- Planning and reporting
- Financial analysis and analytics
- Liaising with external financiers and banks
- Oversight of the financial performance of a diverse investment portfolio
- Execution of company secretarial duties
- Support new investment initiatives and asset acquisition and disposal
- Ad hoc financial analysis
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as General Manager
- Must have exceptional communication, negotiation and social skills to network with clients and guests
- Strong experience in property development.
- Effective consultation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Senior leadership experience in commercial property.
- Commercial Asset management.
- Demonstrated client (or tenant) management experience in a professional services environment
- Proven ability to directly manage and guide others.
- Understand the financial drivers of projects and the delivery of projects to budget
- Broad knowledge of commercial, technical & legal issues.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com