Website DNA Talent
DNA Talent have a rare opportunity in the FMCG space.
We’re looking for a General Manager to join one of our clients as they embark internationally. This Australian owned company has been around for decades and is now experiencing some unprecedented growth due to acquiring a range of new products and brands.
With excellent marketing and brand strategy they’re launching globally and in need of a General Manager to help steer this ship.
What do you do?
- This position will see you as an important part in the management structure working closely with the Managing Director.
- Drive sales through multiple channels both online and retail.
- You’ll be leading from the front and be confident in reaching ambitious goals in the next 12-24 months.
- You’ll be a true leader.
- Uphold a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Work autonomously and assist other staff members.
- Liaise with clients & customers regularly.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide; trust, honesty & passion.
- Maintain CRM system.
- You’ll be using email, phone and face-to-face communication methods.
What do you need:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate will have a concrete understanding of the FMCG sector.
- Demonstrated the ability to grow teams, increase overall sales and further develop relationships across the Major Grocery chains and Major Department stores.
- You will be a true team player and be energetic to manage a varied team.
- You will also be well versed in growing online channels and experienced in growing business (globally will be advantageous).
- Competent in the end to end process.
- Confident & comfortable communicating and liaising with new and existing clients.
- Outstanding sales & customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced computer skills & Microsoft Office experience.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- Have the ability to work in a team and autonomously.
What’s in it for you:
- Monday – Friday.
- Interstate & international travel.
- Fast paced environment.
- Melbourne Location.
- Walking distance to Public Transport & Parking.
- Amazing company culture.
- Honest career progression.
- A financially stable company who are in a real growth faze.
- Serious Company Values & Growth.
- Work with well known brands.
- Manage a high calibre team.
- Have the support to grow and develop your team with an emphasis on client and customer relations.
- Join a team environment where everyone works together for the common goal.