Website DNA Talent
Full Stack Senior PHP Laravel Developer
About the Company
Our client is a licenced online learning program that assists students in making career plans for the future.
The program provides student users with insider knowledge about the jobs and industries that exist, as well as sound advice about the realities of those jobs and industries, as well as guides to the path between school, university, and landing that graduate position.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a ‘Jack of All Trades’ senior developer with experience in all the areas required to run a Laravel web application. Take a lead role in the technical side of the company with room to grow as they continue to grow. Have a lot of autonomy and ownership in the role, while reporting and working directly with one of their co-founders and their existing team of external developers.
- Work with them to contribute and plan ideas for features and improvements to the platform.
- Write clean, functional code on both the front-end and back-end to develop new features, integrations and refine existing ones.
- Work with and help to grow the small team of developers, including testing and reviewing other developer’s work.
- Help plan and implement new CI/CD pipelines as well as driving a move towards automated testing with a TDD approach in PHP Unit and Dusk.
- Understanding of coding best practices including SOLID principles.
- Experience with automated testing and knowledge of TDD approach.
- Diverse knowledge is preferred (Jack of All Trades).
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: AWS EC2, AWS RDS, MySQL, HTML/CSS, jQuery, Linux, Bitbucket, automated testing.
- Keep up to date in communities such as Laravel and StackOverflow.
- Love to solve problems.
- Excitement for UI design