Website DNA Client
The company is composed of creative and passionate people aiming to innovate the way payments are made across the globe. How? By building the next generation of Intelligent Payment and Revenue Assurance systems backed by a streamlined merchant acceptance facility, instilling confidence in every customer, anywhere in the world. We will create, listen, learn fast and execute with passion and we believe every customer deserves an exceptional and simplified service experience – they are at the heart of everything we do. Happiness is not something ready-made, it comes from their actions. Based at the heart of Macquarie Park, they have global offices in UK and Singapore and expanding. Their office environment is alive with fun and excitement. The company enjoys a pool table, ping-pong, gaming consoles, a huge kitchen and breakout along with a fully equipped gym for our people.
The company is looking for an experienced nodejs + Typescript full stack software engineer with experience developing cloud native applications in the AWS environment, to support revenue-generating, customer-facing web applications for their fast-paced global Fin-Tech business. You will work closely with the intent and development teams’ to create products based on business requirements driven through analytics and big data in a hands-on position with a mix of design, coding and infrastructure DevOps.
- Designing and architecting new applications.
- Improving and maintaining existing applications.
- Developing software applications in a team environment both as an individual contributor and technical lead driving the output of other team members.
- Liaising with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into technical designs + tasks.
- Working closely with DevOps and actively be responsible and contribute to the stability and quality of the system, source code and CICD pipelines.
- Being accountable for project deliveries and timelines.
- Providing L2/L3 support to production applications with a professional effort to maintain uptime + SLA.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of Bachelor in a technical engineering degree.
- 5+ years of working experience in a technical hands-on engineering role.
- Love startup environment.
- Microservices & serverless experience (1-2 years).
- AWS application development experiences e.g. SQS, SNS, ElastiCache, Lamda, CloudFront.
- Scalable software application designs.
- Software design patterns.
- CICD familiarity.
- Docker experience.
- Database programming experiences e.g. NOSQL, MongoDB, ArrangoDB, DynamoDB, SQL, PostgresSQL, MySQL.
- API experiences – design and integration e.g. Restful, WebSocket, WAMP, SOAP.
- Web development with modern architecture.
- Web UI frameworks – React, Redux.
- TDD / BDD experiences (functional tests, stress tests, meticulous about test cases and test coverage).
- Secure coding e.g. OWASP, XSS, CORS.
- Experience with authentication standards/frameworks e.g. OAuth, JWT, SSO, Identity Federation.
- Linux/Unix familiarity.
- Experiences with being a technical lead.
Desirable skills and experience
- Payments and banking experiences.
- Technical – Devops experience.
- AWS infrastructure e.g. EC2, ECS, ElasticBeanstalk.
- AWS certification(s).
- Big Data experience e.g. data lake, data warehouse, dimensional modelling, elastic search.
- Any other programming languages e.g. C/C++, Java.
- Blockchain programming experience.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org