Website DNA Client
Join an exciting company as they apply web and cloud technology to the new-space industry. Work alongside with dedicated and talented developers and engineers. As part of the team, you will work on major features and new applications that are part of mission management, production, launch operations, and vehicle design. Nothing is out of bounds, opportunity is everywhere, and every week has its own thrills! Dive straight in, and help us use web technology to optimize everything and anything, in style. What are you waiting for? We could really use a hand!
The company will provide you with a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. You will lead, inspire and support team members to reach their potential and deliver on their mission to open access to space to improve life on Earth. Based at their new state of the art facility in Mt Wellington, Auckland, this comes with a range of staff benefits, including subsidised lunches and an on-site gym.
Essential skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience within a relevant discipline
- Experience working as part of a (software) engineering team
- REST API design
- Relational database design
- Experience in Unix based environments
- Experience creating automated tests to validate implementations
- NodeJS server design
- Angular or other Frontend framework (React, Vue, etc)
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with docker/kubernetes
- Understanding of the Product Life Cycle
- Network programming (Sockets/WebSockets)
- Nodejs/NPM related build systems and tooling
- C#/.NET Development
- Folding a burrito with one hand
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com