Website DNA Client
The company is a leading global cardiac reporting business, delivering faster, more accurate cardiac data to speed up diagnosis at leading clinics and hospitals – delivering more than 500K+ heart studies each year. With latest heart monitoring software and devices, the company provide the fastest turnaround on volume cardiac analysis worldwide, and lead with industry-first, next generation mobile capability.
With their growing global health technology business, they are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer, with ambitions to take that next step in their career with the right growth opportunity. In nine countries worldwide and growing, the company offers the chance to be part of an agile, fast-emerging environment and influence solutions across various workstreams and technologies.
The right person will enjoy exposure to new challenges, with career progression in mind, including learning and development, opportunities for exposure to emerging technologies.
- Contributor to product design and development, working with our Solutions Architect
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs
- Design, maintain and work within our coding, operational and quality assurance guidelines ensuring solutions are released on time
- Effectively prioritise requests.
- Develop new features and enhancements on the platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance issues as they occur.
- Use your in-depth database and web knowledge to optimize for performance and scalability.
- Keep abreast of the latest development technologies and practices and integrate these as appropriate.
- Collaborate with 3rd-party specialists on special projects.
- Perform regular refactoring to improve codebase cleanliness and maintainability.
Essential skills and experience
- Full Stack Developer with hands on experience of Microsoft technology stack.
- Hands-on experience with Angular 4+, Angular 8 (preferred) in SPA domains
- Eye for detail, and ability to quickly understand problem statements and outline a plan of action.
- Minimum 5 years MSSQL experience
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Extensive experience in coding, testing and documentation experience
- Experience in using automated Unit and Regression Testing tools
- Experience in application development lifecycle
- Experience with Cloud Native development and associated technologies (AWS)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Desirable skills and experience
- A Degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field would be desirable but is not a requirement.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org