Website DNA Client
This role is open to candidates in Melbourne, or remote Australia-wide and New Zealand as long as you have a reliable internet connection and are willing to travel to Melbourne approximately four times per year for two weeks at a time (pandemic permitting).
- Implement user interfaces in Ember.js, with Typescript
- Write and maintain automated test coverage
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Attend occasional customer visits, and contribute to product development discussions with your own ideas.
Essential skills and experience
- Interest in learning Ember.js and Typescript, or prior experience with it
- An awareness and pride in the user experience of the interfaces you build
- You are passionate about building and developing good engineering practices and processes, like test driven development, continuous integration, and build/test/release automation.
- Being able to assist with testing on multiple devices, platforms and browsers
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com