Website DNA Client
The company is an award-winning digital agency based in Melbourne, Australia, and they are seeking a Front-end Developer to work predominantly with react or other front-end libraries. Fantastic opportunity on offer to join a great team and to take the next step in your career!
We are looking for a talented Front-end Developer experienced in designing high quality, user-focused, accessible, responsive websites and you’re looking for a permanent job with a company who cares. You’re diligent and methodical with an exceptional eye for detail. You’re experienced in creating user journeys, wireframing, building responsive websites and browser/device testing.
Ideally this person will be able to help them make the right decisions regarding their front-end technologies.
- You’ll be responsible for everything related to app and website
- Play an essential role in developing products and driving growth
- Proactively contribute to ongoing development and process improvement
- Collaborate with the design, development, and strategy teams to achieve best practice digital work
- Develop elegant, maintainable, and robust code
- Have fun!
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3+ years as a Frontend Software Engineer
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- A thorough understanding of best practice design and frontend development techniques and processes
- Work in the backend when a project requires
- Proficiency in React/React Native would be ideal
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org