Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Provides high-impact and creativity to leave a long lasting result on people. And developing an always-on communication, make sure the creativity can sustain beyond launch with foresight and production planning. With this type of creativity, brands can see a greater return, create stronger and more consistent brands. The company offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities in a professional team based organisation.
About the Role
As leader of the finance function, the position will be operationally involved in monthly, quarterly and year end functions across both management and financial accounting. An outstanding opportunity for a qualified professional to join the company and will work closely with the CFO/Financial Controller and Business Owner.
- Oversee the integrity of all the company financial information.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Submitting taxation returns such as BAS, FBT, GST and liaison with external tax specialists.
- Establish and maintain sound financial accounting policies and procedures in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and forecasts. Ensure accurate and timely completion of all finance and accounting tasks, actions & processes.
- Analyse company processes, including information and technology for Finance functional areas to ensure continuous improvement.
- Years of financial/accounting or other related experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading people, including selecting, developing and coaching employees, linking individual performance and development objectives to team and company objectives, addressing performance issues in a timely manner, providing timely guidance and support to staff, particularly through change.
- Previous experience managing periodic statutory activities like ATO BAS, FBT, Banking covenant reporting, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering service above and beyond expectation, continuous improvement and ethical business practices.
- Thorough working knowledge of Finance systems & Microsoft Office suite of product.