Website DNA Client
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support senior management in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. This Executive Assistant will be able to manage multiple tasks, tight deadlines and be able to assist the business in any areas that need support. This position will be working full time.
Based in stunning office in Melbourne CBD, our client is a reputable firm and fantastic company to be part of. They are an extremely successful, firm, who seek to employ the best, and as an Executive Assistant you are considered as key members of the team and highly valued by the business.
A successful Executive Assistant will be driven, have excellent attention to detail and keen to add value and contribute to the team’s success. Therefore, an EA who is a team-player is essential for this role.
- Field phone calls and manage enquiries
- Manage calendars and appointments
- Strong phone and email communication skills. We are looking for someone who comes across as warm and personable on the phone. Your writing should be clear, concise and grammatically correct
- Liaising with key stakeholders including management teams to assist where required
- Build strong relationships with clients and ensure they feel welcome and valued
- Expense and credit card reconciliations
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years Executive Assistant experience (to either a Director, CEO or high-level manager)
- Outstanding skills with MS PowerPoint, using company defined style guides
- Exceptional attention to detail — experience in CRM/Project management platforms would be great
- ‘Can do’ solutions-based mindset
- Results driven individual that works well in a team environment
- Professional attitude and appearance to lead team by example
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org