Website DNA Client
A company serving Australia and New Zealand with industry leading pipeline repair, renewal and restoration services for over 80 years. The company is built on a culture of innovation, using world leading products and techniques. Become part of the team today – and grow your career.
We are seeking an Estimator for our Victorian operations. You have the capability to deliver consistent and accurate quoting of estimates, tenders and submissions on time, in accordance with business expectations and working within approved budgets.
- A solid understanding of the bid and tender process from initial request for tender through to development and submission,
- The ability to dissect a project and create logical, technically reasoned estimates,
- Developing estimates and tendering submission documentation,
- Capability to work in a busy environment managing multiple tasks,
- Ability to monitor industry activity to identify tender & quoting opportunities,
- Demonstrated understanding of market & competitor pricing,
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with Business Development Managers and Operational Project Managers.
Essential skills and experience
- Hold a Bachelor of Engineering: Civil or Mechanical,
- Have commercial and contractual acumen,
- Have a familiarity with project management systems and software,
- Advanced computer literacy,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Previous experience in estimating with a working knowledge of earthworks and concrete structures is desirable,
- Water/wastewater estimating experience is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org