Website DNA Talent
Digital Sales Manager
About the Company
Our client is a content sharing, social media platform, known in the industry for being the expert authority on parenting. With an audience reach of over 2.1 million mums and mums-to-be weekly, it is safe to say we are one of the most engaged social influencer communities for parents.
About the Role
Our client is currently seeking a Digital Sales Manager who is passionate about creating new and innovative ways to deliver clients digital media campaigns across our diverse digital network.
- Develop and drive advertising sales strategies and innovative responses to campaign briefs to grow revenue from key accounts and direct clients.
- Be responsible for our client’s brand in the market, by regularly servicing direct clients and agencies by sharing key insights into our community and the best-in-market ways to work with us.
- Enjoy working in a small but dynamic office environment – splitting your time between working from home and the office.
- Work autonomously and know when to lean on the businesses resources.
- Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with the Digital campaign team to drive results.
- Develop custom sales materials, proposals and presentations in order to effectively position our client in market, and present the specific advertising solutions relevant to the particular opportunity.
- 5+ years experience in Digital Media, preferably publisher or agency side in a Sales/Account Management background.
- Ability to negotiate and understand the sales process within an advertising & marketing environment.
- Ability to build rapport with people quickly and develop relationships both internally & externally to enhance the collaboration with our clients.
- Proven sales / account management record.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to build rapport within the wider network.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms and their capability.
- Highly organised, attention to detail, and ability to work well under pressure.