Website DNA Talent
Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Company
Our client is a digital marketing agency and HubSpot Gold Solutions Partner, with a passion for content and inbound marketing. They provide marketing automation and systemised sales that gives a powerful impact on companies of all sizes, especially small businesses who are already strapped for time and resources.
About the Role
Currently seeking a remote full-time Digital Marketing Specialist based in Australia with agency or client-side experience.
- Setting up and managing HubSpot sales funnels for inbound marketing.
- Maximize the ROI of ad spend by optimizing social media accounts.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the design and development of new website projects.
- Provide free digital marketing audits to prospects.
- Create and manage website blogs, eBooks, landing pages, and social media content.
- Experience in digital, marketing, hospitality, customer service or a related field.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn/Google/Facebook Ads, social media, content, SEO, analytics & account management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, G Suite, Monday.com, Slack and Zoom.
- An ability to work with clients by phone, video conference, email and in-person.
- Written & Verbal communication skills.
- Time-management and strong organisational skills.