Website DNA Talent
Digital Marketing Manager
About the Company
Distinguished Australian independent school with campuses renowned as place for outstanding academics, with an extensive range of extracurricular activities and state-of-the-art facilities. National testing and Victorian Certificate of Education results are exceptional, placing it in the leading group of academic schools in the country.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager that can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns and has a great understanding of current marketing tools and techniques. This role is important in supporting market launch campaigns on time and on time.
- Develop and plan digital marketing strategies across digital platforms including website, social media channels, digital marketing media and ad channels including programmatic, SEO, SEM and display to maximise both brand and tactical campaigns.
- Manage digital media budgets and have a strong understanding of media planning and buying to optimise media return and strong campaign outcomes.
- Applying digital analytics to improve campaign effectiveness and continue to grow the digital footprint of the company.
- Collaborate with agencies, internal and external stakeholders to ensure all relevant bodies are taken on the digital journey.
- Have a strong understanding in brand strategy and find innovative ways of bringing a strong digital presence across an end-2-end customer journey experience that is consistent in above-the-line and below-the-line activities.
- Plan and understand best practice website architecture needs to deliver a renewed website redevelopment.
- Relevant experience in managing a digital media environment.
- Proven experience leading SEO/SEM,CRM, Social Media, Programmatic and Content driven campaigns.
- A strong understanding in website architecture across web development and website enhancement.
- Excellent knowledge of digital analytics tools and digital programs (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Magento) and providing recommendations for improving performance.
- Experience in developing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong ability to drive social media best practice and standardise regulatory behaviours and user posting.
- Ability to manage agency relationships and convey brand strategies and plans.