Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is an Australian company that is the largest provider one stop shop with the most trusted brands of clothing in the world. They manufacture and ship millions of units each year.
With qualified teams in each location to handle every customer’s needs.
About the Role
As a Digital Coordinator you are responsible for writing all content on the website, developing and launching new products, optimizing presentation and discoverability, and refreshing category presentations on a regular basis. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Content Management
- Create product listings ensuring accurate SKU level details are reflected on the website.
- Coordinate new product set-ups with descriptions to support SEO and categorization strategies.
- Project Support
- Actively involved, contribute and manage tasks across the B2C / B2B and data integration projects.
- Learn and perform digital requirements relative to various website applications and modules.
- Social Media & Digital Channels
- Manage, publish and schedule content within the social media platform to ensure national content is scheduled and published effectively across the franchise store network.
- Ensure content pool has the latest content from supplier brands available for store use.
- Data & Insights
- Analyze website analytics (Google Analytics) to support on-going site merchandising optimizations and to enhance the digital customer experience.
- Raise any website, social or digital issues ensuring follow through.
- Experience in working with online websites (eCommerce sites highly preferred).
- Understanding of web content and information architecture principles.
- Experience with Content Management system (B2C and/or B2B).
- Experience working with the Magento and/or Shopify platforms highly valued.
- Knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics) and optimization tools.
- Understanding of social media content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.).
- Knowledge of eDM platforms (Campaign Monitor, Survey Monkey) beneficial.
- Knowledge of SEO / SEM beneficial.