Website DNA Client
An exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with migration experience to join an impressive team at a market leading Australian multinational working on some very unique projects!
DevOps represents a phenomenal change in shaping the IT culture, focusing on rapid IT service delivery through adoption of agile, lean practices in the context of a system-oriented approach. DevOps emphasises both people and culture, seeking to improve collaboration between multiple teams, beyond Operations and Development.
Ideally, you would have a solid track record in making valuable contributions to all clients, to successfully support multiple client engagements across a variety of industry sectors, through your consulting ability, passion and technical excellence.
- Sound technical depth and expertise in DevOps, Quality Engineering
- Adaptability to handle different environments from legacy to Greenfield
- Understand that DevOps is a journey without expectations that change can happen immediately
- Quick learning ability (keeping up with industry trends)
- Problem solver with the ability to guide and patiently mentor teams
Essential skills and experience
- 3+ years working as a DevOps engineer;
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in AWS (CloudFormation, AWS CLI, S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS);
- Extensive experience with CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, GitHub, Python and Java;
- Solid knowledge and experience in containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes;
- CI/CD experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Experience working within a Scrum-Agile environment;
- A passion for technology and new challenges.
- Experience developing and supporting numerous environments using AWS CloudFormation Infrastructure as Code
- Software engineering background
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org