Website DNA Client
Our client is a fast-growing tech company with global presence and offices across Australia. They provide world class cloud services through multi-channels and offering superior service to their customers.
Reporting to the Software Manager, the role of the DevOps Engineer will commence immediately working mainly independently but surrounded by a team of highly experienced software engineers. The DevOps Engineer will have a deep understanding of cloud technology and assist the team in designing, developing and deploying pipeline into AWS.
Being a highly valuable team member, you will be required to hit the ground running and have valuable input in the team meetings and workshops.
- Demonstrate fluency in emerging DevOps-centric automation tools and technologies for CI/CD and configuration management
- Create, manages and use dashboard for continuous monitoring and health check of applications for the underlying infrastructure,
- Improve the quality of services using the monitoring feedback for non-production environment
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes to improve reliability and velocity
- Contribute to the future improvement of software delivery processes and operations, e.g., cloud enablement, use of microservices with containerization
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience in infrastructure, DevOps or Software Engineering
- Deep knowledge of DevOps/GitOps principles – CI/CD, config-as-code, IAM policies/segregation, containers
- Polyglot technologist abilities with a programmatic mindset (should be comfortable writing testable and secure infrastructure-level code in Python and C#/PowerShell, on Windows and Linux)
- Professional, confident and positive with a flexible approach and a focus on outcomes
- Great communication skills; can converse using both technical and non-technical language that is audience appropriate
- Passionate about developing skills, capability and knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, researching best practice in technology applications, and having a go at things you have not done before.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com