Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client offers a very broad range of products, including garden and hand tools, clotheslines and laundry products, hoses and watering accessories, wheelbarrows, pottery and various garden décor products. They are committed to innovation, value, quality and providing the best selection of products for work and living.
About the Role
As a Junior Demand Planner, you will be joining the growing Demand Planning Team, assisting with demand analysis and accuracy to enable accurate supply plans to be executed. A highly analytical person who loves to get into the detail and has a passion for data. Forecast planning, trending reviews, complex product demand amendments and event planning are all part of this pivotal role in our business.
- Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager
- Support the forecasting of stock requirements for our customers utilising our planning software and ERP system
- Through detailed analysis, provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with our Product and Category Managers to ensure market intelligence data is reflected in our planning process
- Ongoing review of seasonality and event demand management profiling
- Assisting with analysis of demand patterns and changes to be reflected in review cycles
- Maintenance of data to produce detailed forecasts at customer and product levels
- Participate in the monthly demand review process.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills
- Previous Demand/Inventory analytical role preferred
- Proven problem-solving skills