Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our Client achieves widespread adoption of emerging technologies such as blockchain by creating superior entertainment experiences focused on consumers.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst who will be a champion of data, empowered to help the Marketing department find an equilibrium between art and science. Will do so by sourcing, validating, and interpreting data that helps to understand players. An understanding that will inform strategic decisions and help achieve the objectives.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Partner with the different disciplines of Marketing to understand how data can help them achieve their objectives.
- Educate by way of reverse brief, making sure you understand a request while also looking to contribute additional value.
- Improve existing solutions or implement new ones that meet the team’s data requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy of data by conducting routine audits.
- Translate qual and quant data into actionable insight.
- Maintain a regular reporting cadence that keeps OKRs top of mind, producing ad hoc reports when needed.
- Remain up to date on data trends and technology.
- Interest in NFTs, gaming, or a relevant space.
- 3+ years of relevant experience at/with an app or web-first business.
- Proficient in different programming languages.
- Ability to derive insight from measurement tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Solution orientated.
- Committed to self development.