Website DNA Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of packaging products, used for a range of commercial purposes. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Customer Service and Administration staff to join this successful business.
To be successful in this role, it is imperative you can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, the performance of high-level administration duties, and strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will need to be self-managed, display initiative, and prioritise competing tasks.
- Managing customers escalations and queries.
- A drive and energy to succeed
- Manage escalated issues and ensure the customers’ needs are always met
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Be the owner and have responsibility for different Projects (updating customer and CRM, completing rebates)
- Support the team through general administrative duties and data entry
- Work within our team to ensure sales and margin target are achieved
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – phone manner important
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced and busy office environment
- Proven ability to perform high-level administrative tasks
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and the ability to learn new in-house systems quickly
- Experience with purchase ordering systems and accounts advantageous.
- Sales or B2B experience highly desirable
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com