Website DNA Client
Work for a leading organisation firm in Sydney with big projects in mind particularly in Big Data implementation.
As Cloudera DevOps, you will be part of the overall data team, and will have involvement in multiple projects to deliver a data service to within the organisation.
- You will be working end-to-end to uplift and improve the existing release processes and pipelines for the data warehouse and big data/DW environments using DevOps tools and techniques
- You will look at the current CI/CD capabilities by evaluating their release processes, pain points, and practices.
- You will have development experience across a range of cutting-edge tools and technologies including Teradata, Informatica, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Cloudera, and many more.
- You will come from an enterprise commercial background with the ability to interact with the business to tailor solutions accordingly
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3+ years implementing DW and Big Data solutions
- Implement agile based CICD processes & tools for deployments
- Hands on Experience with: Teradata, Oracle, Informatica, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Cloudera.
- Knowledge on AWS or Azure platforms
- Strong technical knowledge of metadata, data integration and BI analytics tools.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org