Website DNA Client
Our client is a leader in IoT and cloud services that provides solutions to government, large enterprises and logistics to name a few. They consider themselves as a customer-foccused organisation with maturing solutions driven by their clients. The company’s culture is to lead from the front and leverage the latest AWS service that make commercial sense.
As Cloud Engineer you will work predominantly across AWS but Azure platform would come in handy as well. You will be joining a team at an exciting phase as they are beginning the design and implementation phase of their cloud transformation.
This company and team pride itself on promoting internally and growing their team members into senior, lead and management positions as they future proof their team.
- Build and configure cloud solutions in development, pre-production and production environments
- Work with automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible including building DevOps pipelines to propagate changes
- Confirm and validate the as built solution is working by completing unit testing prior to hand-over to the test team
- Be able to work within a SDLC framework using Agile delivery techniques
- Assist projects with cloud associated scope, planning, resourcing, scheduling, and costing
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3 years working with AWS as a Platform Engineer, Dev/DevOps Engineer
- Proven track record in previous Cloud Engineering roles
- Deep AWS services: CloudFormation, EC2 instances, AWS IoT AWS Greengrass
- Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, Elasticsearch, AWS Systems Manager
- Supporting JAVA applications on clustered EC2 environment
- Experience with Agile methods and testing methodologies
- Strong understanding of: SQL/NoSQL, containerisation and scripting
- Experienced with setting up cloud-based CI/CD/CT Pipelines.
- Desire and ability to coach and mentor junior engineers
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com