Website DNA Client
Established in 1997, the proud history of the company is its legacy, along with boundless respect for its people and its growing range of capabilities. The company is a multi-disciplined civil engineering contractor that has grown over the last 20 years. With their success, they have over 65 highly trained staff and a fleet of more than 60 earthmoving plants. They provide a full range of civil construction and plant hire services. These services include earthworks, roadworks, storm-water and site re-mediation.
As Estimator, you will tender for bulk earthworks, storm-water and subdivision projects across NSW. You will be assisting with the growth of the company and will report to the Director and Operations Manager on current tender progression.
- Creating tender submissions
- Sourcing, compiling and negotiating best price options
- Prepare and present Bill of Quantities
- Liaising between site personnel and suppliers
- Identifying cost opportunities and risks
Essential skills and experience
- Proven experience tendering and winning projects to $10 million
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have extensive civil experience
- Experience with accounting tools is an advantage
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org