Website DNA Client
The company is a high innovation business operating within a proven business model and market. They are a SaaS platform used by digital marketing agencies to systemise and automate their Google Ads and Microsoft Ads management. A tight knit team, with big friends; they are a Google Premier Partner and are working closely with both Google and Microsoft to provide a globally unique offering.
It’s an incredibly exciting time for the company – bringing world-class technologies to the global stage. Established in 2015, they are currently used by digital agencies in 21 countries, with a massive potential for growth.
Our client is seeking a talented Chief Technology Officer to join their mission to empower digital marketing agencies to automate and systemise the management of their Google and Microsoft advertising accounts through their company. You will have a proven background in devising a technology roadmap to scale a global SaaS business and a love of writing efficient code; the role is hands on.
Essential skills and experience
- 5 years+ leading technical teams in a digital environment
- Experience in establishing and managing distributed teams
- Budget management experience
- Experience in client consultation and solution design
- Developed scalable, high-performance and reliable enterprise applications
- Understand how to ship web-based software operating in cloud-based environments
- Extensive experience designing web APIs, with a deep understanding of API integration.
- Expert in Scala and a hands on approach
- Experience with the Lift framework preferred
- Strong automation experience across infrastructure, testing and application delivery
- Pragmatic and can work independently; proactively analyse risk; understand, communicate and resolve problems
- Have a degree in Computer Science; Software Development, Engineering or related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills and commercial awareness with an ability to work with diverse personalities
- Enthusiasm, decisiveness, a good sense of humour, initiative, a healthy amount of common sense and results orientation are welcome qualities
- Exposure to mission critical 24@7 systems preferred