Our client dealing with capital equipment to a wide range of clients, supporting their goals and extending their capabilities.
The team seeks an experienced CFO to join the growing organisation, to oversee all financial, reporting and risk management operations. The role will work closely with the CEO and Advisory Board to develop, execute, advise and report on the financial strategy and operations of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulate and implement the company’s financial strategy and supporting operational initiatives, working closely with the CEO and advisory board to execute overall strategic business plans
- Develop financial performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction and lead and manage financial accountability structures
- Direct and manage all aspects of the Finance functions
- Oversee the financial accounting requirements and regulatory reporting requirements
You will have:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience within a finance function in a commercial environment
- Accounting or business degree, CA or CPA required
- Experience in leading a finance function at executive level within a fast growing business, ideally across multiple locations/jurisdictions
- High level analytical skills and the ability to provide strategic financial advice
- The ability to engage and influence stakeholders at an executive level