Website DNA Client
The company is an expert-based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people! We are looking for a Business Development Manager expert!
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Business Development Manager. As BDM, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritise the most impactful tasks on the fly. Be part of a strong team and enjoy the work environment of a start-up, with a robust product and the benefits of belonging to an excellent company.
Team events, daily snacks and happy hours on occasion will help you settle quickly into your new workplace.
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues, responsible for all customer engagements from initiation to resolution through ensuring progress by SLA and escalation
- Keep track of key account support metrics
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Provide constant transparency to an open engagement status/progress while communicating progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
Essential skills and experience
- A proven track record of business development or other relevant experience for a SaaS or web company
- Experience in using software for sales management such as Salesforce, etc.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and cross-organisational efforts with a number of different virtual teams concurrently
- Good understanding of web technologies and the associated support teams/processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal, time-management and communication skills
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org