Website DNA Client
Based in Oakleigh South, the company is a long-standing and continually growing business that takes pride in providing high-quality service to our clients across our many facets – plaster, external facades, painting, and insulation.
We’re looking for a full-time Estimator who loves what they do!
Working in unison with our existing Estimator, this newly created role will be responsible for creating accurate quotations for new and existing clients across all of our divisions: External facades, plastering, painting, and insulation.
We’re ideally seeking a candidate who can quote all four facets. Some days may involve quoting one product – another day may involve all four! This is a truly varied role.
- Liaising with senior management
- Collating quotation requests
- Completing accurate take-offs from drawings
- Preparing quotations
- Liaising with Clients
Essential skills and experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work under strict time constraints to deliver accurate quotations
- Understanding of construction & building practices
- Prioritising and managing multiple tasks and tenders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confidence to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in using estimating software programs
- Effective communication skills – written & verbal
- Software competency with all MS Office software – e.g. Word, Excel