About the Company
The company offers an extensive selection of hardware and retail products. As a company, they are committed to innovation, value, quality, and providing a full range of work and lifestyle products.
About the Role
The Brand Manager understands the mindsets and capturing the imaginations of our consumers. They play a key role in driving the category from a marketing perspective and build strong relationships across the business, as well as externally. They believe every interaction is an opportunity to build positive brand associations and deliver initiatives that meet or exceed the agreed objectives in line with the company growth strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of brand plans across all communication and marketing channels including Point-of-Sale, Advertising, PR and Marketing tools.
- Compile and implement brand plans which encompass strategic brand direction, main objectives and initiatives, promotional programs and quantitative performance measures.
- Analyse and interpret marketing, trade and consumer research information and make recommendations to the Business Team regarding pricing, promotions, distribution channels, advertising and competition.
- Help develop marketing plans, which include profit estimates, to maximise market share and achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Is an active team member, performing their duties optimally, ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible and aligns with company values and policies.
- With xperience in brand management or product.
- Experience partnering with advertising and promotional agencies to develop consumer promotions and advertising campaigns.
- A passion for all things marketing and brand and the ability to articulate what this means across all aspects of the business.
- Ensure a robust understanding of the key drivers for the brand/category
- Passion for staying updated on industry trends and best practices.
- Experience in building collaborative relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented, capable of working under pressure and skilled in prioritisation.