Website DNA Client
The company is amongst the leading school management system, with over 1800+ clients worldwide. An opportunity has become available to join the team as a Business Development Manager in the Melbourne CBD office.
The company’s platform is fully cloud-based allowing your school community to access information on the go through their mobile, tablet, laptop or PC.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for creativity and problem-solving. Our clients are constantly giving us new challenges to work through and resolve so excellent customer service skills are a must on top of your business development skills.
To be successful in this key role you must be able to demonstrate a solid track record of performance in your sales career, plus a proactive, goal focused approach and exceptional people skills.
- Manage all aspects of the onboarding process to ensure customers have a successful implementation and adopt the software
- Identify new sales channels and opportunities for the business
- Proactively adapt the commercial issues and challenges of the business, determining intelligent and viable solutions, and proposing them for consideration
- Identify and manage relationship with vendors and solutions providers in the marketplace to properly research opportunities, maintain current knowledge of innovative process and capabilities and engage fit-for-purpose vendors in business proposals
Essential skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience running a full sales cycle and closing business, with proven measurable results
- Strong consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience via phone
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong new business focus and ability to build and maintain long term relationships
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org