Website DNA Client
Because we are solving some of the most complex problems in the commercial device space.
We are empowering our clients to focus on their own applications while we take care of what usually is the headache of deploying commercial apps at scale, across different devices and operating systems.
You will be working for a tech startup, which means your input will have serious impact on the company’s product. The company encourages cross-skilling and training, so if there is a particular area in our expansive stack you want to learn about you can!
The company is composed of dedicated and passionate developers pushing the boundaries of what is possible in our space, continually learning and honing their skills in the market. If you share that passion and excitement for creating experiences, solving problems, and are hungry to develop skills in the tech space, we want to hear from you!
We are also partnered with the world’s biggest players in tech – including Google, Microsoft, Intel and Acer – meaning our team are working internationally with some of the most exciting emerging tech products!
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, analytical, and work well in a cross-functional team environment and always curious
- You have a passion in exploring and understanding new frameworks and ways of working, always looking for the next big thing and trying your hand at different technologies.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Expert in Kotlin
- Expert in RXJava
- Expert in Android Studio
- Understanding of modern Android development and architecture
- Experience with AOSP & building custom Android system images
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com