Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is an award winning digital marketing consultancy for emerging and established brands with global, digital growth ambitions. A digital agency that deeply specialises in paid digital, organic search and analytics. Focus specifically on the challenges of enterprise clients.
With a fully distributed team across different countries – you’ll enjoy a fast paced career move, working with innovative brands while 95% working from the home office location of your choice.
About the role
You will be Reporting to the Head of Operations. Your role will be to strategise, build and deliver fast, accurate, simple to understand reports coupled with impactful, actionable insights so that clients see their value, and team can deliver recommendations
Analytics auditing and strategy
You will review and audit Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and general marketing analytics set up of both new and existing clients based on their business model to determine the best practice set up. You’ll follow this up with a plan to implement a new or updated solution. You will also contribute to new business discussions to explain value of analytics and insights, and be the go-to voice for technical questions.
You will be responsible for implementing the solution based on client’s existing analytics tech stack and solutions (these include Stitch, Google Big Query, GTM, GA and Google Data Studio as well as other technologies where needed including Helix Live Audience, Segment, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Peel for Shopify and more), and facilitating client interactions and conversations to ensure total alignment with their needs and business outcomes.
Analytics reporting and insights
You will provide regular reporting and impactful insights that draw on more than just the data – you bring in the bigger picture and help the client answer the “so what” factor and create truly actionable insights that you can clearly communicate the reasoning behind and can be put into motion with the team or the clients you support. You will also create ad hoc and more in depth reports and insights where needed, all in service of delivering and communicating value to your portfolio of clients.
You will maintain and build new connections where needed for existing dashboards and reports, maintaining the analytics update logs
for clients also. Plus, contributing to our analytics service product innovation and documentation, including identifying or leveraging new technologies and techniques to increase efficiency and value of analytics.
- 3-5+ years experience in marketing data analytics
- Strong competency with SQL – and experience with data warehouses such as BigQuery, Snowflake or Redshift is a plus! (we use BigQuery)
- Deep expertise with google sheets/excel to create automations, formulas and more eCommerce or digital experience is very important, including an understanding of key metrics and KPI’s (e.g. conversion, AOV, frequency, LTV, CAC etc.)
- Experience with simple marketing attribution modelling
- Experience in any data visualisation tool, BI tools like Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI or Looker (Data Studio a plus as that’s mainly what we use)
- Experience with conceptualising, designing and developing dashboards and visualisations that are relevant to the business and that follow best practices for presenting underlying data types (working with Google Data Studio a plus)
- Working knowledge or experience with the AdTech/MarTech ecosystems, with an understanding of how technology platforms integrate with media buying tools – eg Google Marketing Cloud, Google Ads/Programmatic, Facebook
- Demonstrated experience with floodlight (or other media) tag management and deployment.
- Active GA certification
Nice to have
- Experience with advanced marketing attribution modelling
- Experience with forecasting formulas
- Experience working with large volumes and complex data, cleansing where needed
- Experience with marketing analytics techniques such as Customer Profiling, Predictive
- Modelling, Regression and classification analyses, A/B testing…etc (R or Python skills are an advantage)
- Experience implementing advanced ecommerce tracking, online to offline tracking (Google measurement protocol) into platforms like Salesforce, Marketo or Hubspot, and creating custom bidding formulas for DV360 a plus
You’re a person who is
- Ambitious, curious, positive and laser-focused on driving momentum and delivering commercial outcomes for customers and the agency business
- Have an exceptional attention to detail, administration, written & verbal communication skills
- Impeccably prepared and never reactive
- Able to say “no”, balance priorities and manage change
- Never satisfied with “good enough”
- Mindful of balancing the needs of clients, management and team members
- A natural communicator, presenting to clients, asking the right questions, having robust conversations and making complex concepts simple