Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is an award winning digital marketing consultancy for emerging and established brands with global, digital growth ambitions. A digital agency that deeply specialises in paid digital, organic search and analytics. Focus specifically on the challenges of enterprise clients.
With a fully distributed team across different countries – you’ll enjoy a fast paced career move, working with innovative brands while 95% working from the home office location of your choice.
About the role
You will be reporting to the Head of Operations. Develop the Analytics and Insights service offering, strategy (both organisational and client), as well as the technical competencies of the team members, so that the team are empowered to meet or exceed targets and deliver a positive return on investment for the brands we work with.
- You will be the analytics and insights thought-leader in the room, facilitating and leading the Analytics and Insights strategic narrative and approach for all clients.
- Devise, document and train – setting the standards and procedural approach we expect from analytics team members.
- Drive outcomes effectively and communicate progress on KPIs – both externally to clients and internally across our performance oriented teams.
- Develop analytics and insights client retention strategies that are repeatable, communicable and can be adopted by other team members.
- Develop both client analytics and insights strategies, solutions and ROI formulas for key new business deals and existing key clients.
- Manage analytics technology and analytics platform partner relationships to drive excellence, innovation and efficiency in the analytics and insights team
- Contribute to auditing, analysis, insight and presentation for new business deals that contain analytics opportunities from new leads and existing clients (autonomously for existing clients).
- Design and deliver training to increase the Analytics and insights team’s competency, supporting toward opportunity identification for up-sells and increased confidence in delivery, elevating the team’s overall standard.
- Contribute to analytics and insights educational content for the launch of the Marketing Academy brand.Develop and maintain effective analytics and insights briefs and technical exercises that will help support the hiring of candidates that will succeed long-term in our team.
- Responsible for adjusting performance measurement standards as needed and ensuring the team track to expected outcomes.
- You will be a trusted partner to Strategy, Paid Digital, SEO, CRM & Automation and Project
- Management team members and central to key decisions taken regarding analytics and insights for any account
- 8+ years experience in marketing data analytics
- Strong competency with SQL – and experience with data warehouses such as BigQuery, Snowflake or Redshift is a plus! (we use BigQuery)
- Deep expertise with google sheets/excel to create automations, formulas and more eCommerce or digital experience is very important, including an understanding of key metrics and KPI’s (e.g. conversion, AOV, frequency, LTV, CAC etc.)
- Experience with advanced marketing attribution modelling
- Experience with conceptualising, designing and developing dashboards and visualisations that are relevant to the business and that follow best practices for presenting underlying data types (working with Google Data Studio a plus
- Experience in any data visualisation tool, BI tools like Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI or Looker (Data Studio a plus as that’s mainly what we use)
- Working knowledge or experience with the AdTech/MarTech ecosystems, with an understanding of how technology platforms integrate with media buying tools – eg Google Marketing Cloud, Google Ads/Programmatic, Facebook
- GA certification required
- Experience with forecasting formulas
- Experience working with large volumes and complex data, cleansing where needed
- Experience with marketing analytics techniques such as Customer Profiling, Predictive
- Modelling, Regression and classification analyses, A/B testing…etc (R or Python skills are an advantage)
- Experience implementing advanced ecommerce tracking, online to offline tracking (Google measurement protocol) into platforms like Salesforce, Marketo or Hubspot, and creating custom bidding formulas for DV360 a plus
- Strong negotiation and consulting skills
- Financially astute and proficient at managing both agency P&L and client budgets.
You’re a leader who is:
- Ambitious, curious, positive and laser-focused on driving momentum and delivering commercial outcomes for customers and the agency business
- Have an exceptional attention to detail, administration, written & verbal communication skills.
- Impeccably prepared and never reactive
- Able to say “no”, balance priorities and manage change
- Never satisfied with “good enough”
- Mindful of balancing the needs of clients, management and team members
- A natural communicator, presenting to clients, asking the right questions, having robust conversations and making complex concepts simple
Outcomes for this role:
- Elevate the client experience.
- Elevate the strategic opportunities for clients with analytics and insights
- Design and direct the technical standards for the Analytics and Insights team through coaching and development of Analytics and Insights specialty, standards and competency.
- Contribute to an increase in revenue through new and existing client opportunities.
- Client satisfaction, Analytics and Insights clients retention.