Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is themselves on implementing the most effective and sophisticated outbound lead generation strategies their customers.
Outbound sales will exist forever, however, it is forever changing. They are focused on delivering the most profitable strategies, but also keeping a keen eye on what will work tomorrow and forever.
About the role
Currently seeking a full-time Account Manager with an interest in the digital landscape to join a rapidly expanding, CBD based digital team.
- Support the Managing Director and collaborate closely with your co-workers to deliver exceptional account service to your clients
- Act as a sole point of contact for key stakeholders
- Project manage the scope of work and wider digital projects, on behalf of your clients
- Managing multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve project deadlines
- Create processes & guidelines for your client
- Prepare and provide weekly project updates and client reports
- Assist in collecting data for market research
- Schedule teamwork projects, budget estimation, proposals and documentation as per required.
- Currently live in Melbourne, Australia & have full working rights
- An interest and understanding of Web, Social Media & Digital Marketing is desirable
- Show excellent communication skills
- Are a self-starter working alone or as part of a team
- Have a passion for meeting timelines & budgets.