Our client is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We’ve worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools that enable their growth.
Our team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
This is an outstanding full-time opportunity to be part of the world’s leading global ecommerce shipping solution company. This position would suit someone looking for a long-term employment position.
Position Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Head of Sales
Key Relationships: Sales Team, Customers, Marketing, Customer Service
Purpose: As a Sales Representative, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of our new business. This cutting edge platform is building a world-class sales organisation and we are anticipating many years of amazing growth!
We are challenging the way eCommerce businesses are shipping their products Worldwide and we are building a truly customer-obsessed team. We believe in the growth and continued development of our team and are constantly striving to get better. As an ever expanding business, there are a lot of opportunities for progression and ownership.
- Evangelize our product and contribute first hand to the growth and adoption of enabling technology in your sales segment.
- Manage the full sales cycle for your portfolio of customers, from prospecting through to close.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on your revenue performance.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and internal processes.
- Create your own tailored customer focused demonstrations.
- Assist with team development and mentoring, where required.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the global sales organization.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS-based role.
- 2+ year experience in an eCommerce role (preferred).
- Experience in outbound prospecting.
- Strong sales instincts and track record hitting and exceeding quota.
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator as well as amazing organizational and follow-up skills.
- Experienced working with business Founders and C-Suite executives.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving organization, working outbound opportunities across a range of industries and company sizes.
- Ability to close net new business in a competitive landscape.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset, is curious, a hunter and is highly ambitious.
What We Offer:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can’t imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that’s a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary, bonus and commission packages
- Equity in the company
- Gym allowance
- Medical Insurance allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Occasionally work from home
- Annual all-company Summit in Hong Kong
- Working with a first class global team!