Website DNA Client
Based in Derrimut Vic, this highly regarded packaging business is looking for an Account Executive to manage a portfolio!
The company has been established Australian-owned manufacturer with production across multiple states enabling them to distribute nationally. They hold a real unique selling point amongst their competitors and pride themselves on fast delivery and exceptional customer service
In this dynamic, challenging and fast paced “hands on” role you will be responsible for identifying and closing new sales opportunities to both existing and new clients.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base (70%)
- The acquisition of new accounts (30%)
- Develop and handle a sales pipeline.
- Working with a pricing structure to expand company margins wherever possible.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years Account Manager experience exceeding target and able to demonstrate acquiring new business in previous roles.
- Packaging experience (highly regarded)
- Ability to demonstrate previous strategic planning in an Account Management role.
- High level of attention to detail and “Do what you promise” approach to work
- Previous experience selling into procurement and/or multi-level management.
- Able to work autonomously.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com