Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is themselves on implementing the most effective and sophisticated outbound lead generation strategies their customers.
Outbound sales will exist forever, however it is forever changing. They are focused in delivering the most profitable strategies, but also keeping a keen eye on what will work tomorrow and forever.
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Director to support the Account Management Team and represent the team within the company to ensure they are happy and supported and that their clients are thriving.
The Account Director won’t manage particular client relationships themselves, however work alongside the account managers to assist them with their clients.
This would include joining on meetings with particular clients and ensuring company retention KPI’s are being met. You’ll report directly to the leadership team and CEO.
- People Management: Managing and ensuring our Account Management Team is happy, supported and growing in their role
- Client Support: Joining client meetings with Account Managers to ensure clients are happy and have all the support and solutions they need to thrive in their partnership with us
- Client Retention: Ensuring client retention rate KPI is being achieved
- Culture: Helping build the company culture and creating team events and activities
- Operations: Building processes around new product developments and ensuring day to day processes run efficiently
- Accountability: You’re able to motivate and hold a team accountable to their goals
- You are a generalist – technically strong with our service, commercially and can motivate people at all levels across all functions.
- Experience in management / operations / strategy / business development / technology. High-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Experience leading teams – you can inspire and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job responsibilities and you can build diverse high performing teams