Website DNA Talent
Draftsperson – Underground mining equipment
Our client is a mechanical engineering business that specialises in the manufacturing and refurbishment of coal mining machines and equipment both surface and underground.
With more than 10 years of industry experience our client supplies high quality equipment, overhauls/upgrades, parts/components to Queensland and New South Wales regions. To accommodate their extensive growth in their Rockhampton workshop, they are seeking a skilled Draftsperson to join them for a major project.
In this role, you will be part of a small team working closely with a Draftsperson. This project is scheduled for 4 weeks but WILL offer a view for extension for the right candidate.
- Project starting immediately!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full time hours with overtime as required
- 4 week project – possibility to extend
- Local Rockhampton workshop
About this job:
- Trade qualification or background (highly regarded)
- Proven experience in a similar role and/or a similar industry
- Competent 3D modelling abilities and knowledge
- High mechanical aptitude
- Experience in good modelling techniques & drawing systems
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team enviornment with other designers / draftsman / engineers
Email Matt on email@example.com and coordinate a time for a confidential discussion about this rare opportunity. Applications for this role will close on the 15th May, 2019 and successful candidates will be contacted.